Friday 20 November 2009

February 2010 Itinerary

Hey everyone! Hey Ram! Thanks a lot for the invitation! Definitely we have all to meet up somewhere. Let me share with you all what I am planning:

I am arriving in London on Feb 13th and I intend to spend a week there maybe until Feb 18th, friday. Then I wanna go to EuroDisney in Paris by Eurostar, just for the weekend. I intend to spend Friday at Disney, saturday and Sunday stay in Paris to walk around and party on sat night. Then I was thinking of flight to Berlin and Munich to spend 3 or 4 days there. And then flight to Amsterdam to meet Ram and the other because my flight leaves from there on Friday, but maybe I will change to leave on Sunday morning, so, we can spend the weekend together.
What do you think? Where should we meet up? If you want, we can go to the cities Ram suggested! For sure will be freezing! Just to share with you yesterday we had 37 degrees here! ahahah for sure Summer has started here! :-D

So, let's decided because I have checked at RyanAir and the price started to get low now! Its the time to book the flights!

And look my new mates! :-D
Have a great weekend guys! Here is bank holiday today!

See you soon everyone!!
Cheers
Fabio





6 comments:

Unknown said...

we should definitly meet up 4 the weekend in Amsrterdam - I don't know if i have extra holiday since I have compulsory company holiday in Xmans! =)

Then if u go to eurodisney on saturday I'll come over toooooo! =)

kisees to all of u and see u soon!!! =)

M for J monkey said...

Count me in for Amsterdam!!! Euro Disney sounds amazing as well...let see how things go nearer the time and i'll start booking...xxx

Unknown said...

If you wanna come to EuroDisney with for the weekend be totally welcome!! :-D it will be awesome!!

Unknown said...

Hola! For me it is ok go to Amsterdam. Maybe i can reach you in Paris as well depending where i will be and about the job...and all of that...;-) but in Amsterdam i'm in!

Bicos to all!

Gabi Serio dos Santos said...

Ah...i REALLY wish i could go in this trip...really....but thanks to this thing we call "money" can't get me there on time...hahaha....ah....miss you all!!! and i really hope that i could do this kind of trip together with you all!!!!! and i really mean it!!! wait for me ok????!!!!

Anonymous said...

Herzlich Willkommen hier im Sextalk.


Dieser Sextalk bietet dir eine Alternative hasen chat und jedemenge andere Sachen,wie Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Sextalk findest du hasen chat Heiße Live Chats
Eventuel suchst du Live Dates , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Sexgeschichten partnersuche mit bild ,sofort anmelden .
Du suchst jemand von Zürich, in Dresden, vieleicht aus Köln , oder St.Gallen, vieleicht in Saalfelden? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!