Sunday 2 November 2008

Dear all,

Incredibly enought I have just found out about the blog.. and I have to say I really love it.. Oh my god it is so funny and bring alive so many memories.. Once again I am in Sussa today in a sunny London day..

As you all know I have never been a real Sussa Hostel Member but let's say I have been a guests many times during the years.. The composition of the house has changed but the main principle has always been the same.. Nice people that likes having fun and a place that no matter what you do ( also just watch a movie) you will always feel home and you will always have fun..

Let's take a recent example.. Yesterday night..I came over after the gym ( YES YES I have subscribed to the gym and I am going regularly , isn't it incredible???!!!!) .. We had a bit of a chat and then I m not sure how, when and why.. and who was responsible for the idea we start doing karaoke with backstreet boys, spice girls and so on.. Oh my god.. thanks God no one recorded but how we laughted!!! SO much fun I was almost crying.. and I have to say , sorry girls, Gabi is definielly the best one , seriously a talent!!

Anyway let's get straight to the point.. No matter where you are now, no matter how far you are, if you have been a part of Sussa hostel, you will have special memories liked to this place.. It is a difficult period, most of us are so far way and once again things will probably change, but in our heart we all know that trought Sussa hostel we all have met wonderful people , people you can trust and will be friends forever.. So what I wanted to say is just BE POSITIVE and EVERYTHING IS GOING BE ALRIGHT..

Love you and miss you loads,

All the best,

Noemi
Publish Post

PS I hope my post is not too serious I will post other funny stories soon.. promise!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god...almost cry....miss all our warmest memory in my life with all you.

The weatehr is getting cold and windy...think London will be same..

Even if i am here on opposite side of you, i will not forget all of you and think all the time....and pray for you....

Thanks god for having my monkies.

Jess

Unknown said...

Oh my G... u react again!!!
U alive!!!
So goooooooooooood to hear from you sweet monkey!!!
...so come on get married so we'll come all over to visit u!!! =)
lol...
love u people... and miss u...
sussa hostel so quite lastly... but hey, we are watching a lot a lot a lot of movies!!!

isn't it monkeys!? =)

Sussa Hostel said...

so melancholic you two! why we don't meet in skype one day? all the monkeys together! it could be good!

Jess, where are living now? in Japan? and how is going with the possible husband? ;-)

let's see if we can organize a trip to visit you! all in Japan! jaja! me parto!

Bicos
Bonitinha