Wednesday 24 September 2008

The Secret...ssshhhhhh!


This is based in a true story as the book "The Secret".


Erase una vez una princesa en busca de su principe azul... (It was a long time ago a princess looking for the blue prince...) jaja! The nice stories always start like this, no? ;-) our story is nice but this beginning doesn't match. I should say: Erase una vez un chupito de tequila... (It was a long time ago a shoot of tequila...) better?


Now seriously, I will tell you how to make new friends, I will tell you The Secret...


We were in the second week in the Uni and it was unbelivable, at least for me, that no one has proposed to go out all together. I thought "Come on! I'm getting bored with these people, I have to do something to solve it! It cannot be possible that only Spanish think about party" and it was when I started to say in the class that we were going out on Saturday to Walkabout in Leicester Square.


Saturday arrived and a lot of people were supposed to be there. I was excited, new people, new potential friends. I arrived to Walkabout a little bit late and I recognized a tall guy with a SHIRT and a small girl. They were Fabio and Noe. After a while two more people, arrived to the place, Ram and Lala. It is true! We appeared only 5!! can you believe it?


We went inside quickly to break the ice. You know, outside you have to talk and at least inside you have music and always you can dance, or try to dance...jaja! We were looking each other in a shy way, without know what to talk about. We were really polite and trying to like each other. Even Fabio wore a shirt for this special occasion! It was the only time that I had the chance to see him so formal to go out even if I tried really hard to see him so posh again.


Finally, after a while someone said what everyone was thinking. LET'S HAVE A SHOOT!?

If I don't remember bad it was Noe who was enough brave to suggest it. And of course, we accepted it! We ordered 5 tequilas and when we paid we realised that we were in London, not in Viveiro...jaja! each tequila was almost £3! All we were shocked... and then the official paparazzi of the group decided to take a picture of the shoot to remember it all our lives. After cheers and drink it, we relaxed and the night became so perfect that when we said goodbye we knew that that night was the start of something good.


Well, did you get The Secret?... Drink to make new friends! It is clear, no? tsc, I'm joking!

Drinks can help you to make new friends, but only for the parties...to create a real friendship, you have to be like you are, funny, sensible, happy, friendly, honest and above all a
GOOD PERSON! All of us we are, that's because we became so good friends. That's because we will be friends forever.


Bonitinha ;-)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god!!! i LOVED this post!! so colorfull and so true, so gelu way of speaking!!!! it really took me inside of that day! it made me laugh like if i were there...bonitinha, the waiting was really worthy! congratulations!!! i hope you don't give up on writing here and i even hope that this post could inspire everybody to write! bicos/beijos/kisses Gabi

Unknown said...

Uff... i lost that first night because as usual i was sick... bloody eye... Can I be your friend anyhow!? =P

Come on... i even started to drink beer with all of you... And still it was in walkabout! =)
U see, I learned the SECRET from u!!!!

Anyhow...
so sentimental bonitinha!!!
...I would never say from one that never cries in movies!!! =*

Anonymous said...

hahah "The Secret".. i see the book has a good influence on your friend making practices. Nooo ???

by the way, could you ever imagine, that one simple request would result in such profound friendship. LET'S HAVE A SHOOT!?

bicos
Ram

Unknown said...

I am proud of you bonitinha...so colorful and so dedicate to the post...Great! This week I will look for other pictures to create a new topic! ahahah
I have so many crazy pictures!! ehehhe

Loved it!!
bye Guys!